понеделник, 6 януари 2014 г.

Bout of books read-a-thon Monday progress

Bout of BooksHello, read-a-thonners! How's your first day? Mine? Oh, I'm fine. I'm even good! Let's revise.
 So today I read only one book, but that's not bad! Right? Well, don't look at me like that, people who read 2 books!
I finished The light between oceans by M.L. Stedman
That was a magical book. Very good. Go read it. It was sort of my bonus random book, but it looked so appealing, just standing there with it's beautiful cover. I just couldn't resist.


 So that makes my read pages for Monday.....*drum roll* 343 pages!!! YAY! I mean, it's nothing really, but I'm going to read a bit of the next book and that will make it at least 400.
YAY for me! YAY for you! What was uor goal for toda? Did you accomplish it? Tell me in the comments please!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар