четвъртък, 9 януари 2014 г.

Bout of books read-a-thon Wednestday

Bout of BooksHey! Happy day 3/4 of the read-a-thon. Sorry it took so long to post this update. My computer won't work. I watched a whole movie while waiting for it. So Wednesday!
I read my ARC The Taking by Kimberly Derting! It was a goody good book. I'm not a big fan of Kimberly Derting. I read her book the Body finder and it was enjoyable, but not a WOW read. This one I liked better.
I also read the first half of Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. This was a great book. Again an ARC. It wasn't on my list and I'm not sure if I want to read the rest of the books on it now. I have so many great books. Most of them ARCs. So that's it for my Wednesday review. I'll post my next one in less than 24 hours so....See ya then!

1 коментар:

  1. Rebel Belle sounds like a lot of fun! I've never tried Kimberly Derting - her storylines never really appeal to me. I'm in the same boat book wise, I'm 'going off script'; I think my next book will be something that wasn't on my original list. I'm amazed that you finished 2 books in 1 day, that's wonderful! :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване