петък, 24 януари 2014 г.

Into the still blue by Veronica Rossi

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in 2 weeks. I've been crazy busy and then tired and then reading. But I have been writing reviews too. I have to post 5 reviews today or tomorrow. Let's start with this one.


Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.


This was a great end to the trilogy. That's how dystopian book series should be ended. This is just my oppininon on the characters and NO PLOT SPOILERS.
So, Aria. I like her. She isn't one of those super badass girls like Tris (Divergent) or Rose (Vampire academy). But she isn't a damsel in distress like.....well, I don't know. I don't read many books with helpless girls in them. So I guess Aria is just...normal, hence the super hearing.
Perry. I like/love Perry too.He is a good male character. Handsome in his own was, brave, the silent type of guy. He, however is not one of the guys I would like to snog senselessly.
So both main characters are enjoyable, but not to-die-for lovable. (Hey look that rymes! :D) Moving on to everyone's favourite.....Roar.
Oh, don't pretend you don't just adore him . He is hot, funny and sarcastic at times. And I love how he is always remembering some story that has absolutely nothing to do with the situation they are all in. He doesn't stop talking and joking, which is something I love too. (Maybe because I can't keep my mouth shut most of the time.) He wasn't in his best form in this book, but I still loved him. His and Soren's conversations were so funny. Veronica Rossi needs to write a spin-off preuel about Liv and Roar. (I know there is a short story already, but it's not even remotely enough!)  Come on! How cool would that be?
Oh and Brooke! I liked Brooke a lot. If there is someone capable of being the badass novel heroine-it's her!
There are other characters I would like to talk about, but that would mean spoiling you guys! That was a great book and you should read it once it comes out!
See ya later with another book review!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар