сряда, 1 януари 2014 г.

Bouth of books read-a-thon Goals

Bout of Books
It's time for *drumroll, please* BOUTH OF BOOKS READ-A-THON GOALS!! I'm planning to be reading all week as much as I can. Most of you don't know thay, but at the last read-a-thon I read 13 books. But I'll hardly get this many on this one, because it's the fist week of school and things like that.

Goals:

1.
Now my main goal is to read one or more books from the genres:
-Contemporary
-Dystopia
-Historical fiction
-Mystery
-Young adult

2.
My other goal is to read one of the ARCs I recently showed you.

3.
And my last goal is to read a series sequel.

Books:

Now the books I'm going to read. I'm not going to give you a detailed review on those books. You just click on the picture and it will send you to Goodreads.
Contemporary:



Dystopia:


Historica fiction:


Mystery:


Young Adult:


ARC:


Series sequel:


Random bonus book:


I guess those are the books I'm going to read for this read-a-thon. I can change the books, but the goals stay the same. Also I'm proud of myself for figuring out how to post buttons on my blog. I mean, I'm cool like that! Oh and sorry the images are different sizes. I'm new to this button thing after all.
See ya next time!

5 коментара:

  1. 13 books last time? That's incredible! This will be my first read-a-thon, but I'm working 6 days next week so if I do make my goal of 5 books it will be nothing short of miraculous, lol. :-) Good luck next week honey, enjoy these. (I've heard amazing things about The Disenchantments - but that's not in my TBR so I can't read it...)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks! I'm not sure I'll manage either. School starts on Monday and so does the read-a-thon. Good luck to you too.

      Изтриване
    2. That's the point of a read-a-thon though, to push yourself! I predict we'll have great fun trying to meet our lofty goals. :-)

      Изтриване
  2. Those look fun, I defninitely cannot wait until I read The Taking. Good luck with your goal!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Great selection! I'd really like to read some of these! The Queen of Kentucky sounds like so much fun!

    ОтговорИзтриване