петък, 15 ноември 2013 г.

Divergent trailer 1

So, the Divergent movie trailer just came out a few days ago and I'm super exited. I watched it live two days ago. It's a funny story really.
It's the end of school day and I see that the trailer will be released in five minutes just when classes end. So I get my phone, go to the toilets and start watching the trailer. But then the bell rings and I have to go to collect my things from the room. I walk through the corridors, eyes on the screen and I might have bumped into five or six people, but I didn't notice at that time. I get to the classroom and most of my classmates have already gone home, only my friends are there waiting for me. I don't say anything. I just sit on one of the desks and keep watching. They start talking and I just keep teeling them to shut up. In the end I'm the only person left in the classroom.
So, time to discuss!
Why are we shown the field first, It's not even The Field, it's just some field!
Then there is Tris's haircut scene and we see her mother. I though she would be younger and blond. Really, they could have picked someone younger!
Then there is this shot of the whole city. We can see the ferris wheel Tris and Four climbed and those buildings that look kind of ruined and old. And in the middle of the field there is this ship. Rusty, old, big ship. There was probably water there once upon a time. We can see two more boats nearby.
Then we see Janine. She looks prettier and less evil than I imagined her and behind her are the bowls. I imagined them looking more...dramatic. Like one will be black with fire in it and the other will be full of water and so on. And those are just some little white bowls and if you look carefully you can see the Faction symbols on them.
The we see the Factions. They could have done much better work with some of the costumes. The Amity look orange. A brighter red would have been good. Also I always though the Eridite wore blue and yellow or blue and black. And then there is this Dauthless girl wearing red...
We see Tris looking at the Daughtless with that look on her face that says: "I want to be like them. I want to be free."
"The future belongs to those who know where they belong." That's so Janine's style. If I translate it will sound something like that: "Divergents ruin the system. Die! You don't deserve to have a future!"
And then it's the water tank scene. It shouldn't have been in the trailer. It's a great moment and very intense, but it gives too much away.
Then some more Tori and some slow-motion walking. And we get to the scene where Tris jumps off the building. We can see Peter in the background in that moment she leans in. And then she jumps. She seems kind of in panic and I don't like that.
And here comes Four, right after she jumped. Then we see Four and then Four and some more Four talking then the knife throwing. Then we see a group of Dauthless walking in the fields for the Capture the Flag game. And then we see Four's tatoos.
Then there are several shots of Dauthless walking around. Probably under the efect of the simulation serum. Climbing the Ferris Wheel and then Four punching Marcus.
Marcus is different too. He looks fatter and his hair is not as white as I expected. I always imagined him as this evil old man.
Kissing on top of a building. I don't remember that from the book. Zip lining scene! YAY!
And that's the end of the trailer.
I think I like it and the movie's gonna be good, but they shouldn't have put all this stuff in the trailere. We almost didn't see Christina or All or Will or Uraih or anyone else exept Four, Tris, Janine, Tori and a shot of Marcus.
That's all I have to discuss. See ya tomorrow!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар