вторник, 26 ноември 2013 г.

Wish by Alexandra Bullen

That's a really quick review because I don't heve much to say about the book. I'll try to be non-spoilery this time. 

6620466If you could have anything, what would you wish for?

For broken-hearted Olivia Larsen, nothing can change the fact that her twin sister, Violet, is gone...
until a mysterious, beautiful gown arrives on her doorstep. The dress doesn't just look magical; it is magical. It has the power to grant her one wish, and the only thing Olivia wants is her sister back.

With Violet again by her side, both girls get a second chance at life. And as the sisters soon discover, they have two more dresses-and two more wishes left. But magic can't solve everything, and Olivia is forced to confront her ghosts to learn how to laugh, love, and live again.

Cover

So, how many of you bought this book because of the cover. Just look at it. It's gorgeous! I want this thing on my shelf even if it's the most awful book on this planet. But I didn't buy this book, because of the cover. I bought it, because I friend asked me to read it.

Plot

This is a book about a girl who moved to a new town after her twin sister dies. She finds this shop where a girl makes dresses. Those dresses are magical. They can get you three wishes. That's it!

Romance

Now a little spoilery. I wish Olivia had choosen Miles. He was so much better than Soren! It's a cliche to fall for the most popular guy.

I told ya this will be a short review! This was a nice fluffy read. You can read it if you want. I don't recommend it or not recommend it. Read it if it sounds interesting and tell me what you think!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар