петък, 15 ноември 2013 г.

NaNowWriMo 2013 - week two

NaNoWriMoSo, hello there writers! How's NaNoWriMo going? I'm behind with my words again. The goal for today is 25 000 words and as you can see I'm still at 21 666. It's quite discouraging, but I refuse to give up! I will just write a little tonight and a lot tomorrow!!
You know whats good for taking you out of a writing slump? A writing sprint!!! There is even a Twitter calle NaNoWriMo sprints. There are sprits there 24/7. You should really try. You don't have to use the prompts. Just write about whatever you want. I myself use the prompt, becuase that's a good way to get book ideas.
Now after I have shared this with you I have to go write several book reviews andd read and write my novel.
See ya!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар