петък, 8 ноември 2013 г.

NaNoWriMo 2013- week one

Hello, my dear (non-existent) readers!
NaNoWriMoI can't believe it's day 8 already. It has bee a crazy week, but I'm proud of myself. Cause, come on! That's 14 000 word after all.
I missed the first two days of NaNoWriMo, because I was on a school trip and I had to catch up fast.
So my first day aka. the third day of NaNoWriMo I stayed up all night to write 3000 word and got around 3 hours of sleep. Drank lots of Coke, because I don't drink coffee. My friens are afraid I'm becoming an addict, but I'm ready to get addicted to cafeine if I'll write a novel. And I think I'm ready to sell my soul to the devil himself if I can become a proper writer and get published some day.
My writing method is quite simple. I write on every piece of paper I can find when I'm not at home and even when I don't have ideas for the current chapter I skip and write the ending, for example. Then when I get home I re-write the ideas. Sometimes I change them completely or they become useless. Self-discipline is very important for NaNoWriMo. You should forget about Twitter, Goodreads, Thumblr, Facebook, Youtube and your social life. A friends invites you to go out, but you still have to write 1000 words. What do you do? You stay home and write 2000 words so you can have less words to write tomorrow. What am I doing here then? I have to go write some more!
So let me know how did your first week went? How many words did you write? And what's your writing method?
Oh and also if you have a NaNoWriMo profile, we can be buddies. Here is my profile: http://nanowrimo.org/participants/gergana

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар