вторник, 26 ноември 2013 г.

NaNoWriMo 2013-5 days untill the end

Hey, writers! How's the novel going?
NaNoWriMoMine is not good. It's bad. Very very bad! I'm like 20 000 words behind. Please, don't look at me like that! I know, I know! That's awfully much, but I have a good reason.
The first two weeks of November were fine and then came the storm. My teacher gave the following speech:
"Ok, students! I gave you a break these two weeks, but for the month I'm going to give you quizes, tests and trivias every day. [insert witch laughter]"
So that's my reason. And I'm not kidding about the witch laugh. My teacher does the best witch laugh ever and she is a great teacher too.
The fact that I'm behind doesn't mean that I'm giving up ny novel. I'm going to make a my own NaNoWriMo in December. The only participant is going to be me.
I'll write a novel. Even if it takes a year or two! I'm going to finish this one and write another one. That's what I promise myself!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар